About Central Florida Heart Center
The Central Florida Heart Center (CFHC) is at the center of all your heart care needs. The staff and facilities provide state-of-the-art cardiac care with the patient’s comfort in mind. CFHC is a regional referral center trusted for years by referring physicians and patients of North Central Florida.
CFHC’s facilities consist of a full-service medical complex devoted to comprehensive cardiac care and circulatory disorders, from patient management and consultations to sophisticated non-invasive and invasive diagnostic procedures.
- Cardiovascular medicine diagnosis and treatment
- Cardiac, carotid, and abdominal aorta ultrasound
- Nuclear stress testing
- 24-Hour Holter Monitoring and event recording
- Pacemaker and implantable defribillator (AICD) testing and evaluation
- Outpatient cardiac catheterization
- Coronary, carotid, and peripheral angiography
- Chest x-rays
- EECP (Enhanced External Counterpulsation) Therapy
- VNUS RF Ablation