Central Florida Heart Center is at the center of all your heart care needs. The staff and facilities provide state-of-the-art cardiac care with the patient’s comfort in mind. CFHC is a regional referral center trusted for years by referring physicians and patients of North Central Florida.
CFHC’s provides a full-service medical complex devoted to comprehensive cardiac care and circulatory disorders, from patient management and consultations to sophisticated non-invasive and invasive diagnostic procedures.
- Cardiovascular medicine diagnosis and treatment
- Cardiac, carotid, and abdominal aorta ultrasound
- Nuclear stress testing
- 24-Hour Holter Monitoring and event recording
- Pacemaker and implantable defribillator (AICD) testing and evaluation
- Outpatient cardiac catheterization
- Coronary, carotid, and peripheral angiography
- Chest x-rays
- VNUS RF Ablation
Central Florida Heart Center welcomes Dr. Ajay Jitendra Mehta to our cardiology practice. Dr. Mehta is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular disease. Dr. Mehta joins Central Florida Heart Center after completing a Cardiovascular Fellowship at the University of Florida College of Medicine in Gainesville, Florida. He is a member of American College of Cardiology, American Heart Association, American College of Physicians and American Medical Association.
Read more »