- Medical School: State University of New York, Syracuse, NY
- Residency: University of Cincinnati Hospital, Cincinnati, OH
- Fellowship: St. Louis University Hospital, St. Louis, MO
- Board Certified:
- Internal Medicine
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Nuclear cardiology
Fellowships and Professional Organizations
- Fellow, American College of Cardiology
- Member, American Medical Association
Special Interest Areas
Specialization in implantable devices (pacemakers, defibrillators, including bi-ventricular devices), arrthymia and heart failure management.
VNUS Closure Procedure for the treat of varicose veins.